1. Keeping a bowl of chocolate chips at my desk while I write. (My cat must have eaten them, because they are flat out gone. Like, disappeared gone.)
2. Trying to connect my Pinterest page to this website. (Impossible)
3. Home renovations. (#diy only ends in dust in your nostrils and popcorn ceiling in your hair.)
4. Asking everyone for a booklist. (That got out of hand quickly.)
5. Savannah. In August. (Few things are worse.)
6. Telling people you are a writer. (They always ask the same thing. That’s why I stopped saying it years ago. I now say, if I am not too tired to think, “I like to write.” Easier follow-up questions.)
7. Eating all the Chinese food I just ordered. It is gonna be delicious.